Ratings for Dr. Vic Wagner

I would definitely recommend Dr. Wagner. He and his staff are very courteous and professional and if possible, made an unpleasant experience pleasant! Thanks to you, and all your staff...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

This may sound like an oxymoron, but I enjoyed my root canal experience with Dr. Wagner and his assistant Donna. There was virtually no pain, just the uncomfortable intrusion of the accoutrements necessary to do the work successfully. I was intrigued as I observed Dr. Wagner and his assistant Donna working together. For the entire hour and a bit that they worked on my molar, it was obvious they were completely in sync as Donna always had prepared and readied every instrument that Dr. Wagner needed before he required it. I appreciate talented professionals and this is what I found at Dr. Wagner's practice. I would certainly highly recommend Dr. Wagner. Sincerely, John Sisco.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The customer service I received from Dr Wagner and his staff was amazing. They were very helpful and professional and I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Was extremely impressed with Dr. Wagner and his staff. I agree he was calm and quiet and an expert at what he does. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Magical! Calm. Gentle. Professional. He did two root canals for me. I didn't feel a thing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Considering how I came to see him it was a great experience. He was amazing and my dentist ravs about his work. Painless root canal! Staff are nice to and he is very pleasant

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013