Ratings for Dr. Vic Wagner

I recently visited Dr. Wagner for a consultation regarding a puffy gum. He was very thorough in explaining what was likely going on and my options for treatment. Having had a root canal twelve years ago with Dr. Wagner, I knew it was the right way to go. Dr. Wagner and his assistant, Donna, are extremely kind, caring , polite and professional and they work together like a well-oiled machine. One of my memories from that first root canal was how amazing Dr. Wagner is in administering the “freezing”—absolutely zero pain! I must also give praise to Felicia in reception. She, too, is professional, polite and efficient. I felt like I already knew her after our email communications prior to my first visit. My root canal was a bit complicated and required two sessions to complete. Afterwards, I was given post-procedure care instructions and was even given Dr. Wagner’s cellphone number in case I had any problems outside of office hours. In summary, I would say the whole team goes above and beyond in serving patients’ needs. They deserve the full five star rating in all areas! Thank you, Linda M.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I would definitely recommend Dr. Wagner. He and his staff are very courteous and professional and if possible, made an unpleasant experience pleasant! Thanks to you, and all your staff...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

This may sound like an oxymoron, but I enjoyed my root canal experience with Dr. Wagner and his assistant Donna. There was virtually no pain, just the uncomfortable intrusion of the accoutrements necessary to do the work successfully. I was intrigued as I observed Dr. Wagner and his assistant Donna working together. For the entire hour and a bit that they worked on my molar, it was obvious they were completely in sync as Donna always had prepared and readied every instrument that Dr. Wagner needed before he required it. I appreciate talented professionals and this is what I found at Dr. Wagner's practice. I would certainly highly recommend Dr. Wagner. Sincerely, John Sisco.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The customer service I received from Dr Wagner and his staff was amazing. They were very helpful and professional and I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Was extremely impressed with Dr. Wagner and his staff. I agree he was calm and quiet and an expert at what he does. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Magical! Calm. Gentle. Professional. He did two root canals for me. I didn't feel a thing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Considering how I came to see him it was a great experience. He was amazing and my dentist ravs about his work. Painless root canal! Staff are nice to and he is very pleasant

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013