Ratings for Dr. Sri Kusenthiran

very helpful. she is amazing. she has been my doctor for 4 years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Horrifying. I made the mistake of not checking her reviews under S Kusenthiran. This Dr. Is bad news and needs to practice at Albany medical as she cant keep patients. She will draw you into conflict and not let it go until you feel violated. She will flat out deny side effects or differences between medications. She is like a scared little girl with a chip on her shoulder - you can almost see the emotional scars on her and there is always an electric anger in the room when she is there. Her staff wont make eye contact - they are not proud or comfortable to work with her. Dont be afraid to end the appointment and leave at any time you feel she is not contributing to your health - she knows you dont expect her to violate you and uses it to get you!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

My two children and I go to her for our care. She is great with the kids. Knowledgeable. Always able to give us an appointment for emergencies. Definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Very grateful she was our MD. Very knowledgable and kind. Unfortunately we moved 3 hours away and could not keep her as a primary MD

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I went to see her in the walkin clinic because my doctor was away on vacation. She was very polite, direct. Answered all my questions. She explained why I didn't need antibiotics for my cough. I was overall happy with my experience at the albany

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I would not recommend this family doctor if you are a female with subclinical hypothyroidism thyroid. She is not well informed about this. I switched to a different doctor because I wanted to get pregnant and I was instantly diagnosed with a thyroid problem and started medication.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013