Ratings for Dr. Leah Gully

I found Dr. Gully to be very caring and conscientious. She is really knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

More concerned with money then the dental health of her patients. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Very disappointed in this clinic. Before confirming an appointment I was asked for a credit card, when I said I had insurance a claim was made to my insurance BEFORE I wet to the appointment. Truly more concerned with financial health than dental health.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

The professional staff seem competent. However, an appointment will be lengthy, I mean hours, because Ms Gully dances between two chairs instead of treating one patient at a time. Perhaps it is standard these days. An extended treatment plan was required, but I received only limited face to face information from a professional. Instead, some paperwork was presented to me; it was written in "dentist". I do not speak "dentist". When I tried to understand and plan the treatment schedule, I had to deal with one of the receptionists, Lindsay, who was rude and unhelpful in the extreme.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013