Ratings for Dr. Mark Taylor

Excellent bedside manner and concern for patient is summer up when I asked if I was well enough to go because it was getting busy in the ER. He said, "If you have to be here, you have to be here." He said he wanted to keep me in the ER until he was sure I wasn't going to bleed at my femoral artery again after discharge. I went to the ER via ambulance after bleeding at the insertion sight where I had an angiogram earlier that same day at the same hospital and recovered for 5 hours before discharge then bled 2 hours later, which led to a 911 call and administrator of first aid by myself as I'm a trained military medical first responder. Thank you for the excellent RUH ER experience Dr. Mark Taylor and ensuring I was safe to go home by putting me through my paces and making me rest supine for hours until I past your test of bending and walking until the bleeding at the site had stopped completely. Nurses were helpful too. Dr. Taylor personally re-bandaged me with steri-strips and a compression bandage. He offered to stitch it but I asked for steri-strips instead. He listens to patients. Great ER doctor. He followed up with radiologist prior to discharging me as well as it was the radiology dept that did the angiogram procedure earlier that day. MD Ambulance paramedics were excellent as well. Best ER medical team experience so far in past year post stroke.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Taylor was great! Even though the emergency department was CRAZY busy, he spent a lot of time with me, explained all the test results, and ensured I understood what was going on. I could tell he truly cares about his patients. Awesome Doc!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I took my doctor to the emergency room where Dr. Mark Taylor did a strep test on her. He said that he would call if it was positive. About a week later, I decided to try and get the results as I hadn't heard anything. I was told that I would have to come back to the ER to try and find him. 3 weeks later, I took my daughter to another doctor as her lymph nodes were still swollen. That doctor looked up the results, which were in fact positive! 3 weeks later, she is finally on antibiotics! I will be filing a complaint with the hospital as well.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016