Ratings for Dr. James Flynn

Rude orthodontist; I will never take my children to him if they ever need braces!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

This orthodontist neglected me when I was his patient. I was only supposed to have my braces on for 22 months but instead had them on for three years, and for one of those years (the second year) he didn't even come into the room to look at my teeth! My dentist (and hygienist) were shocked that I had the braces on for that long - when I came to them after 24 months, they were surprised that the braces were still on and according to them, and other people I talked to, my teeth were perfect after two years; it was a shock I still had them on after that time. I think he did it for the money since the entire time I had them on, they were paid for, so instead of paying for them for 22 months, I had to pay for three years.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Professional service at the top! Dr Flynn is the best Doctor I have every dealt with.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Class A service in every aspect! Everyone makes you feel really welcome and never hesitates to fit you in at the last minute when you have issues. Highly recommend Dr Flynn and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Flynn has been seeing me since 2005. He is such a nice man! I have always been treated very well by all of his staff. They are all warm and welcoming. I live in Labrador City and the trek to see him is definitely worth it. I consider myself very lucky to have him as my Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Flynn is the coolest! I went there once, and felt like I knew everyone there for years. He was super nice, and helpful. Fixed my issue, and welcomed me to return if need be. The staff all waved when I left. Super nice atmosphere. Great team spirit there! :)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Flynn has seem most of my family members including myself over the past 25 years, he is awesome, highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr.Flynn and staff are the best they made my son so at ease and me to as I have a great fear of dentist/or anyone that works on teeth...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Awesome Doctor, very patient with my 8 year old daughter as she was a little nervous in getting an expander.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Fantastic doctor. So friendly, knowledgable and easy-going. Great guy, great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014