Ratings for Dr. Amy Johnson

I absolutely love her. She is so caring, helpful and is great at putting peoples mind at ease. She truly is the best Prince George has. If she does not know something she will consult with the other doctors for their opinion first. I cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Johnson is kind caring and thoughtful. She always makes me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I met Dr. Johnson in emergency and was amazing. Short handed in emergence that day she took very good care of me and made me feel comfortable :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

First met her in emergency where she helped me through one of the hardest nights of my life. Recently was referred to her as my primary prenatal care. She is absolutely great. The staff is friendly and helpful and she is kind and explains things wonderfully.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Saw her in emergency. Even as busy as she was she made the time to stop by and see how things were going after she has initially came and met with me. Excellent attitude, very calming and knows what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. Her care and bedside manner was the best I have had even though we waited 3 hours in the emergency room before seeing a doctor. I want to let people know that there are doctors at PGRH who do care. Thank you very much doctor johnson.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I'm not overly impressed. She spoke to my 14 yr old daughter like she was a 2 yr old - my daughter's analogy, not mine - and she has failed twice now to make an important referral that we have been waiting for now since January. Clearly my valuable time is not considered when I have to take time off work and pull my kid out of school just so she can be REMINDED yet again. In the meantime my child is in pain. Not at all happy with this.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

my children love "dr amy" to bits and look forward to the doctors office now. she always has time to play with the kids and even sings songs. we are very lucky to have a team of doctors who seem to enjoy there job and are also thorough and make going to the doctor a good experience

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Amy was incredible when helping me in the ER over the Easter Holiday. She was able to help me out, alleviate my scary breathing issues and completed several tests to determine what the cause was. She then treated it successfully for me. I cannot thank her enough! Her bedside manner was awesome, very personable and professional. I hope she is on shift to help you if you happen to have the misfortune of ending up in the ER like me!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr Johnson saw me in the ER as was very helpful and knowledgeable and seemed to have a good sense of humor while still remaining professional. Even though I do not have a family doctor and am moving away next month, she still took the time to see me in her office the following week.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013