Ratings for Dr. Ted Fields

This Doctor is truly a treasure for patients having dental work that is complex. He is teaches and performs implants using non metal materials. He has removed and replaced many implants made of titanium for me and other patients. This expertise was necessary for several health issues I was dealing with The first time I was treated. I would not want anyone else to work on my teeth again in the future for work that is the least bit complicated. He works closely with your general dentist to give you the best possible care. Dr Fields has had to graft bone for most of the implants in my mouth. I learned about Dr Fields because of Dr Mercola’s discussion on ceramic implants. There have been visits to his office that required a wait because he was performing a procedure that could not be performed by any other dentist/surgeon in most of the US. I would travel a good distance and wait my turn patiently for the Services he brings to dentistry. I have been told by several dentists that few or perhaps no one else could perform most of my implant work. I am grateful to be his patient. A family member of mine is a dentist that taught me how rare and fortunate I am to have him in the Dallas area as my oral surgeon. Thank you Dr. Fields!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Excellent doctor and staff - very knowledgeable and concerning about your well being.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Horrible overall experience. Office staff who outright lie about insurance billing, doctor who cannot maintain timely schedule.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015