Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Wallace

I saw Anne at the age of 32 and she had the most insensitive bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen. I was diagnosed by her as a stage 1 breast cancer patient , she would not offer me a PET scan, any blood tests or body imaging to allow for a complete diagnosis. In fact she saw a lesion in my liver due to just fate on my part during a breast MRI and still would not evaluate the liver, thankfully I got a second opinion and learned I had stage 4 breast cancer that was shown in a PET scan.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Wallace is the BEST. Came in for 2nd opinion and never left. From the first call with her assistant. She was very caring and knowledgeable and put me at ease. Later meeting the rest of the staff I knew I made the best decision ever.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Anne Wallace is a ROCK STAR. She did my masectomy when I was 28 weeks pregnant. She is a top notch surgeon and compassionate. I did trust her with my life and my unborn babies life. After my mastectomy I have NEVER had any swelling in my arm and I didn't have that same neuropathy I hear so many other women complaining about. My good friend who also had Dr. Wallace had the same excellent results with outcomes.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Wallace was the worst physician and experience I ever had, although so warm and nice before surgery. I am still alive so she was ok in surgery. I lost my breasts after problems with surgery. Much of that had to do with her callous behavior and cold and calculating secretary or some such.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Wallace comes across very cold & technical.She seemed rush when asking her questions. Her bed side manner could be better but she is very knowledgeable. Other patients have said follow-up after surgery was very little, not even a visit post-op to tell me how the surgery went. Comes across not really caring. Her assistant Deb is just great & comes across very caring!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

My only disappointment with Dr. Wallace was that she did not pay me a post-op visit after I awakened from general anesthesia. When I asked her assistant about this, some time later, I was told "well, she did pop in to see you but you were still asleep".. d'oh! I guess that's why I missed her visit.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Great surgeon, good at pre-opt appt. but very uncaring at Hospital before and after surgery to patient and their family. She notified family of my status in waiting room only by phone not in person. She never comes to personally follow up on you after surgery, she send a group of interns visit you, that can't answer your questions, they only know how to ask you the standard questions to see if you are well enough to be relesed. It's too bad she can't learn good bedside manner, like her wonderful nurse Deb Noell.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Anne Wallace is a great surgeon and MD. Gives her patients caring support and absolutely straight talk. I went to her for a second opinion and ending up choosing her for my surgeon. Her staff is fantastic. She tends to run late- but hey...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Anne Wallace is the most caring, competent breast cancer surgeon in the San Diego area. She takes as much time as you need, explaining until you understand. She is supportive before surgery and thorough after it. Her right arm, Deb Noell, completes the dream team. If it's good work, kind care and responsible followup you need, you'd be well-served to find Anne Wallace.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

this doctor was very unhelpful from the time I went into surgery until I recovered..no real after care immediately after surgery and I ended up with a staph infection and second emergency surgery. perhaps she is an ok surgeon, but does not know or care that much about medicine or staph infections

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Anne M. Wallace's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1987)