Ratings for Dr. Kristin Dobay

This was the worst Dr. I have ever been too. My first initial appointment, I was there for over 2 hours and they misplaced my chart. I was willing to give them a second chance only because of the hours. My second visit was even worse. I waited once again in a full waiting room. When I got back to the back, I could here other patients telling their problems to him through the walls. He came in, checked my baby's heart beat, and was about to leave out the door. Did not ask me how I was doing, if I had any problems (I am considered high risk), or when I should schedule my next appointment. He didn't even know how far along I was, I had to show him the ultrasound that I had on my first visit with him. I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr Dobay is great, but visiting his office is an all day affair, even if it's nothing major. He is constantly overbooked and almost always late. Although it makes me happy to see he has lots of people wanting him to be their doctor, I don't want to sit with them all in the waiting room, with all their children, for hours. At times there are no seats, and in my third trimester, that's a bit of a problem. Overall, fantastic doctor... Just wish I could spend a little less time waiting and more time with him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015