Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Solarino

Accepting New Patients. Nice office, friendly and professional staff!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I have been going to this office for over a year I wasnt pleased with the head Dr's bed side manner,( he was impatient and short with me) after a couple visits I made up my mind I was not going to return. The staff was great but my experience with Dr Kling's patient relations was very disapointing. Before I jumped ship I decided to see Dr Nick Solarino on fridays and he was great. Dr Sorino was very patient, answered every question and was very thorough with his treatment. I recieved all the results I was looking for and felt great going there. I found out today that he is no longer with the practice. I will be looking for him to continue my treatment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Definitely recommend. Friendly, punctual, helpful, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Personable he interacts with me, and remembers me as an individual." also very forthrigh kin telling me what I need to know in plain language and in a forthright manner."

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

After a severe reaction to all of the medications given to me for a polmanary failure that landed me in the hospital. I went to Dr. Alan R. Kling M.D.,P.C. and was seen by Nicholas (Nick) who worked wonders. He has done so much to re-store my skin and has taken care of all of my moles that where in question with sure skill. He is kind, funny and exstremly professional. He will tell you exactly what you need to here and not what you want to hear. I now see him every two weeks and would be lost if he every left the practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Kling since July 2012. The office has early and late hours, the staff is very pleasant, and Dr. Kling is GREAT! He is professional, punctual, and my skin has not looked better. The redness and blemishes are gone and I always get compliments on how clear my skin is. There are products in the office that you can buy but he does not push them on you. Dr. kling lets you know your options via prescription and he even recommended the greatest drug store face wash and moisturizers ever!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013