Ratings for Dr. Brian Grunau

A great experience today. He is intelligent, thorough, compassionate and friendly. He took the time to answer all of my questions and address all concerns.Wish all physicians were like Dr Grunau.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Treated quickly, efficiently and with great compassion. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Smart, efficient, and friendly!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I saw Dr. Grunau at St. Paul's ER. It was my first visit to the ER and I was very worried about the symptoms I was having. Dr. Grunau took my symptoms very seriously and had multiple tests done. He was very kind. In the end there was nothing serious and I was very relieved. I was very thankful for the care I received and having all my questions answered.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

The worst doctor at St. Paul's Hospital ER. He demonstrates no empathy, whatsoever. While providing care for my mother, he was very cold and acted as if her pain was not real. He took a poor history and didn't do much of a physical exam. He, overall, seemed very disinterested in my mother's situation and her health. Thankfully, a few hours later, his shift ended and the next ER doc was brought on. He was AMAZING. He re-took a thorough history, did a complete physical exam, and drastically changed the medical plan for my mother's care. The negligence of Dr. Grunau would have compromised my mother's health and may have even led to her death. I would have felt compelled to file a lawsuit if it weren't for the great service that I received from the following ER doctor. Beware of Dr. Grunau, he really seems to be one of those doctors that has slipped through the cracks.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Grunau at St. Pauls ER because I thought I was having a heart attack and he was excellent. He was professional, kind, intelligent, efficient, and very reassuring. It was so nice to have someone like this handle a scary situation like that.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013