Ratings for Dr. Bettina Lott

Dr. Lott is horrible and I had the unfortunate experience of having to see her twice when my regular doctor was away. As someone else mentioned, terrible beside manners and very judgmental. I will skip the appt. if she is ever filling in again. Makes you feel like you are wasting her time coming in - both times she provided no advice other than nothing you can do about it. I will be following up with my regular GP when she returns ... I was referred to a specialist by my regular doctor after Dr. Lott told me there was nothing that could be done. Maybe she is a locum because she can't carry on a regular practice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Lott was locum for my regular doctor. I hope I never see her again. Rude, judgmental, unfriendly. I came in with some notes I'd jotted down so I wouldn't forget what to ask and she grabbed it out of my hand. I was there for prescription refills, but the first thing she did was take my blood pressure even though I don't have high blood pressure and not on medication for it. Bizarre. Not impressed. Hope my regular doctor returns soon.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I saw this doctor when my usual GP was unable to see me on short notice. Zero bed side manner, zero reassurance, incredibly cold attitude. Spent the entire time teaching the med student and barely provided any information to me. I came in to her due to a possible miscarriage and she didn’t bother to look at the blood work until a week a half later. Will never see her again, I’d rather go to a walk in clinic than her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Lott was filling in for my regular doctor today she was very cold with no bedside manner. When discussing concerns she did not listen and was extremely judgemental. She is quick to jump to her prescription pad rather then exploring other options. I will never see her again and will ask my regular doctor who we can go to in his absence if she will be covering the for him. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Lott at first struck me as serious but thorough in her questioning. I was able to get a proper diagnosis by her after years of misdiagnoses from my regular GP. Eternally grateful she was replacing my regular GP that day. Followed up with her regarding my condition and felt all my gaps in knowledge and questions were answered thoroughly. Best result was that my concerns were finally taken seriously.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Bettina Lott has the personality of an unfriendly stick. I saw her as a locum and she did her clinical job, but I would not want her as a regular doctor. I will never forget how she so coldly told me what I already happily knew - that we were expecting a sibling for our boys. I would guess that she chose medicine solely for the scientific aspect. I don't typically consider bedside manner in my view of a doctor, and am far more concerned with their knowledge. However, Bettina Lott stands out as, without question, the most unfriendly and cold doctor I have ever been treated by.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr Lott is a locum who fills in for GP's through out the city while they are away from the office. I saw Dr Lott while my GP was away. The staff rating I provided is for the staff of my regular GP's office, as that is where I saw Dr Lott. Dr Lott was to the point, but professional, answered the questions I had and ordered the tests needed to properly diagnose my condition and dispel my concerns. Dr Lott didn't elaborate independently, but she most certainly took the time to answer the questions I had. She doesn't have the best bedside manner I've ever experienced, but in my opinion, it is much more important that a doctor is able to diagnose, treat and provide information. Dr Lott did all three for me.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Bedside manner is non-existant, provides minimal information. Time will tell how her diagnosis is.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This doctor had zero personality. Didn't even say hello upon entering the room, and didn't say goodbye upon completion, only "we're done, you can go". I do not recommend on a bad experience alone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013