Ratings for Dr. Court Cutting

Dr. Cutting changed my sons life. My son was born with a very severe cleft lip and palate. Dr. Cutting strives for perfection and attains it. He is honest and a masterful artist. He is worth every penny of the out of network expenses we have paid. He is down to earth and is truly in this profession to help people. He has an artist eye and takes the time and care to achieve the best result. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in need of cleft lip/palate repair. He gave my child a chance at a life. People have to really look to realize that my son was born with a cleft. He looks like a model and his nose is so much nicer than anyone in our family.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Cutting repaired our sons severe cleft lip before he was 1. Couldn't be more happy with the results. Our son is now 8 yrs old and a very happy and confident boy! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

He saved my son! Scott was born with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. He had two operations by Dr. Cutting in his first year. He just had his nose touched up at 17. He is now a handsome young man with a girlfriend and will soon be going to college. Dr. Cutting has given him a normal life.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

he is verry good thank you dr cutting with my son tylian from the reyes family we first was ref to dr hoffman but dr cutting was the best that ever happen to us

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Probably the best cleft lip and palate surgeon, but not an in network provider.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

court did my face and all i can say is he is the best. many operations by other doctors that just hacked me up. one operation by court and no one can tell that my face was ever messed up. thank god i found him and he was willing to fix me. i never took pictures of what my face looked like after accident because i never wanted to be reminded what i looked like..... thank you dr cutting. your the best

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

My son was born with a cleft lip and palate and we have been going to Dr. Cutting for the last 22 years and I must say he truly is a perfectionist. His work is that of a skilled artist. He is honest with patients regarding what to expect of their surgery and always strives to achieve as close to perfection as he can for his patients. His work speaks for itself, my son is a very handsome young man and people are usually very surprised to find out that he was born with a very severe cleft lip and palate. As pleased as we have been with each revision he has done over the years, Dr. Cutting strives to make my son's nose and lip as close to perfect as it can get and I must say I think we are there. I thank God for him and Dr. Grayson every day of my life. This team has given him the opportunity to live a normal life. They are both such talented men and could be doing other more profitable work in this field but choose change lives for the better. They are truly angels on earth.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Cutting is good or babies with cleft deformatity but not for other procedures

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I went to Dr. Cutting for a consultation and I was charged $460! Tho' he was nice enough,the consultation was just okay. I've been to a number of rhino specialists and he charged the most and he did not even have a book of photos. His secretary said that his photos are in his computer, he did not offer to show any and I forgot to ask! I emailed the secretary back and requested to go back and see photos and I was told that he did not have any photos for my procedures, narrowing of the nostrils and the tip. His consultation pales in comparison to the one I had with Dr. Cochran in Dallas, who took a number of photos and then had it on a 3D computer imaging to discuss the procedures which are more refinement in my case. I was very impressed with the consult! He charged me $100!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

dr cutting did my RHINOPLASTY it was the LOUSIEST , most horrible job EVER. i was left completely devistated. my nose was left crooked at the top bone it deviated to the right and crooked at the tip which deviated to the left ALOT! (whereas my nose before rhyno was staight). it was left really big and hanging down and a humn in the middle. my second rhonoplast told me that dr. cutting cut my curtlage (which they are not supposed to do and most likely wrong on his part) and deforemed the nose from inside and them put perminant stitches to put it back together!!! i went crying to him amny times to which he always assured me that as it heals it will change and go back to normal and i should give it a whole year!!!! this is completely faluse, NO deforemed, hungdown crooked HUGE long nose will EVER get fixed by itself!!! i am an educated woman, not an ediot to believe it and i grew up seeing alot of nosejobs in my surrounding and no nose completely chnages that drastically by itself.WORST!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Court Cutting's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1975)