Ratings for Dr. Michael Chapman

Dr. Chapman took the the time to walk me and my husband through his condition. He answered all questions and explained in details the issues really appreciate that! A refreshing change with the wham bam way things are going with health care.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Very Pleasant Dr. but was absolutely no help to me - was a waste of time

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This is one of the most knowledgable and polite doctors I had ever dealt with in my life. He was very considerate, listened to everything I had to say and didn't rush me in any way. After our detailed conversation, he deliberately examined my case and determined my treatment. I felt very reassured that everything will be ok soon as it already is. He not only showed experience but also demonstrated that he is up to date with all new treatments in his area of expertise. I highly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

This doctor (?) is extremely arrogant for someone who has just barely left the womb. When it comes to Lyme disease he is absolutely clueless; definitely not “up-to-date” with the newest research. Everything that came out of his mouth was just sad; don’t waste your time on this fake.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013