Ratings for Dr. Dylan Lai

This is our family dentist. He's great with our kids...they actually look forward to going!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Amazing Dentist. So knowledgeable and caring. He takes so much time to listen to any of your concerns, and make you feel great. Patient and just fantastic. Julie, the receptionist goes above and beyond her work to make arrangements work for you. The two make a great team.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Strongly NOT recommending anyone to use this dental office -Dr Dylan LAI. Julie as the office manager is the worst I ever had. The office would change my dental appointment without letting me know so that they can squeeze other non-emergency patient before me!! She does not understand how the dental insurance billing properly and ask us to go in too early to have my routine work covered so I had to pay. Always want to do more work than required. Then, my crown was put on poorly and now has caused problems with my gum. I switched to a different dental office and they would not transfer my records especially when my records go back 25 years plus before DrLai bought out the original practice from a well established Dr Eddy Wong. They have even changed the name of the dental office to cover up bad reviews.

Submitted April 24, 2015