Ratings for Dr. Pierre Obeid

Best dentist I have ever been at have had many bad experiences and I would for sure recommend dr obied and staff thank u

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Obeid and his staff are great at what they do. They're knowledgeable and are able to answer my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Obied for years. He gave be my smile back and I owe him greatly just for that. He is patient, knowledgeable and will always make time for you. I use to have a fear of the dentist but since I've been going to Pierre that is all gone now he really sets your mind at ease. And…. He has TV's everywhere, I mean everywhere. You just sit back on a massaging dentists chair (yes massaging) and catch up on some sports or good morning America whatever you please. So if it's been a while since you've been don't worry he is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I've been a patient since Dr. Obeid's office opened. I love how professional everyone is and the customer service they have for their patients is fantastic.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Obeid and his staff always make the time to see to my needs. I really like the option of sedation as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014