Ratings for Dr. Louis Langer

Love the staff, especially Monica she takes her time and never rushes. I refuse to go to anyone else. Dawn is great, always smiling and warm. Dr. Langer is just great!!!!! Of all the dentists I have been to I must say he has been the best.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I have been going to this location for over 20 years. I had a few different dentists and they were all good. Dr Langer is kind and gentle and does a great job. Dawn the receptionist makes me feel like family !!!....love this place and people

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Langer is courteous and businesslike. He is excellent at doing deep fillings keeping discomfort to a minimum and doing quality work which lasts. He does not do extractions or root canals but he tries to find good specialists, especially the one for root canals. The office staff always make you feel like an friend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I found the office staff to be extremely attentive, friendly, and supportive. Dr. Langer was gentle and took his time to explain everything to me. I have been a patient of Dr. Langer's for over 20 years and woudl not let anyone else ever touch treat me other than Dr. anger. He and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013