Ratings for Dr. Janet Lymda McLean

I agree with all the other reviews about her "know it all" attitude. According to her the patient has no knowledge. She never apologizes or acknowledges for keeping you waiting for over an hour in the waiting room nor does her staff. She is reasonably knowledgeable but is very self righteous about it. Has no warmth or concern for her patients. Avoid her if you can. Some of her staff is rude and uncaring. Would change to another doctor in a heartbeat. Her middle name has been spelt wrong - it's "Lynda"

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

So glad I finally found a new doctor! She is very opinionated and it felt like it was an inconvenience for her to listen to you. She pretty much made me get a flu shot when my baby got one. Of the dozens of appointments I had with her she was maybe on time twice. Sometimes I waited over an hour after my scheduled time, with a baby in the waiting room which is never fun. To top it all off when I left I had to pay $40 to transfer my records to my new doctor. So glad to be rid of her!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Arrogant. This is one word out of many to use for this doctor. She is right no matter what. She over charges for forms and takes your money even if your company reimburses her for the fees. She does not want to deal at all. After having a trauma at work she told me to get over it, and that holocaust victims got over their trauma. She is horrid to talk to and has no people skills or empathy. If more doctors were available I would never go back to her. Stay away if you can.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Very rude and hurtful. She cannot help with problems you are having. It has to be "her" way and nothing you say will change her mind.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Nothing short of rude, insensitive, terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

This doctor is insenstive and arrogant. Her pomposity is mired in her own sense of self-importance with little regard for patient feedback or commentary. She is right and quick to dismiss disagreement; She is right, you are wrong. Period. Expect to hear "It's my policy and I'm not chamging ..."

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013