Ratings for Dr. Kristi Penner

Lacks bedside manner. Doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "sterile" technique. Needs to learn about healing times of musculoskeletal injuries. I hope she was just having a bad day; I have a relative who has her as a family doctor and would be upset if this family member ever had the same experience. From someone who is also in the medical field "Be kind. Be polite. Be attentive. Be approachable. Be open-minded." Might be a good idea to walk in the shoes of your patients every once in awhile. People come to doctors for help, not for criticism.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Dr.Penner is amazing! She took me as a patient when I discovered I had a "lump". She was wonderful and did everything she could to help me! I recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Have never had an issue - always punctual, seems to listen - takes my concerns seriously

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Very rude. Treats you like you are wasting her time. Acts as though she is doing you a favour.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013