Ratings for Dr. Paul Baier

Very kind soft speaking Doctor. Made me feel relaxed and comfortable and ready for my surgery. He assured me that all would be fine and that I would come out of the surgery feeling relaxed and rested. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I just had surgery today and was overwhelmed with how thoughtful, professional and downright comforting he was pre-op. He presented numerous options to deal with my prior bad experience with anesthesia and I came out of it feeling completely alert and comfortable. Great doctor and I’d recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I had hand and elbow surgery yesterday and I’ve never had such a comfortable relaxed feeling when going into surgery,. Dr Baier was there before surgery during and after not just in post op but he stopped in at the day surgery area as well. I told Dr Baier I wanted to go to a hot sunny beach and that’s what he did he told me a nice relaxing scenario while I was being put under. I have to have rotator cuff surgery later this year and I’m hoping to get Dr Baier again 🙂thank you for the great care from you and all the staff yesterday. Janet Peña-Carranza

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Amazing, honest, calming and knowledgeable. Helped calm me during my epidural

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Baier is a wonderful doctor....he really was amazing.....I felt so comfortable and safe with him....he is excellent!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Baier was the anesthesiologist for my breast reduction surgery and he had the most amazing manner. He was so calm, caring and reassuring that I felt completely safe. He did wonders for alleviating my presurgery jitters.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Baier is the kindest doctor I've ever had. He explains everything and is very gentle

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Did my epidural dor delivery of my baby, as well as monitored my pain throughout c section. Was amazing, helpful, soothing and kept my pain under control.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016