Ratings for Dr. Gordon Organ

I had seen Dr Organ 30 years ago for my own orthodondic needs. My teeth as still as perfect as ever. Once I had children it was no question who would be responsible for their teeth. He saw me and remembered every detail about my dental hx...including my bothers.. LOL He is personable, reliable and most of all I trust his experience. I have proof in my smile! Thank you for providing me with the best care for my daughters now. Staff is great, Office very clean and run efficiently.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

While it is true that Dr Organ is friendly and appointments are on time, the friendliness is about sales and and timelines is about throughput. I would not have done it again for sure. I realize now that there is no advantage of going to someone who is Top Provider - for the doctor who has so many clients you are simply less relevant and you receive less attention, treatment will be longer, produce worse results or both (for me). Definitely, I should have chosen a dentists that has lower number of clients. I would probably be better off asking my dentist for Invisalign. In Dr Organs office 95% of work is done by assistants who are very young ... almost look like adolescent trainees, they sometimes appear tense and in hurry. So many things were messed up during the course of my treatment ... I am still annoyed by that.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

A nice person delivering very poor results First - 5 star google reviews are paid for by discount through Dr Organ/Dr Piedade loyalty program. If you enjoy orthodontic treatment - that is the place to go. Your treatment will last at least 50% longer than it should and results will be underwhelming. Dr Organ takes very little time to make necessary adjustments during the course of the treatment. It may sound arrogant but 1/2 way through the course I started to spend more time researching my treatment and in the hindsight some of the Adjustments Dr Organ made were Plain Wrong or lacking. I think still he is capable of making better decisions but he takes very little time .. literally 15sec look at your teeth and 30 sec chat with the assistant will define fate of your treatment for next 6 months. Looking back I am amazed how mediocre the results are given the time I've put in the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Good to know that my original post was deleted. I'm sure all of the other complaints were deleted as well. The staff was so disgustingly rude and never took my complaints of pain seriously. I would leave every appointment with a massive headache and intentional cuts all over my gums as they were intentionally trying to hurt me since the one person that hated me always worked on me. 2 years after getting my braces off I found resorption on one of my teeth connected to the perminantly retainer that I told them did not fit me and they did not take me serious. I now need to get this tooth removed and get a fake tooth. Please do not ever step foot in this office, save yourself the pain that I went through. The worst feeling in the world is when you know you are suffering, yet are ignored through all of your cries for help.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

The staff was disgustingly rude. They were agressive with me and I would leave every appointment with a mouth full of intentional cuts and a headache. They did not believe me when I would complain about being in severe pain and that my perminant retainer did not fit me and caused me extreme discomfort. 6 years later I have internal resorption caused by braces on a tooth connected to the perminant retainer that needs to be extracted and replaced by a false tooth. I am praying that this does not happen to any of my other teeth. I hated the way my teeth looked after braces. He put my teeth at an unnecessary anterior angle that looks ugly and is uncomfortable. My jaw does not align with my top teeth because they pulled my jaw forward unnecessarily before my jaw was even done growing so now that it has grown it no longer fits properly. This is genuinely the worst experience of my life. This practice should be demolished. DO NOT GO HERE, please don't go through the pain that I have.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Friendly, knowledgeable and speaks to both the parent and the patient. Highly recommend Dr. O....

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Our experience with Dr Organ has always been really pleasant. He did a great job on my son's teeth. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Organ is a very sweet man, who is great at making kids feel 'at ease' about their upcoming treatments. The office is very clean and the staff is friendly, and kind. The appointment times are always flexible, and meet my needs, and they are always prompt in taking my daughter on time. I would recommend Dr.Organ to anyone looking for a great orthodontist.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

As a person Dr. Gordon Organ is a nice guy but unfortunately as an Orthodontist I can't say the same. I went in to his office to get a gap in my front teeth fixed. I was an older patient (I was in my early 20's). When I had a consultation with him he was polite and said the gap would be an easy fix. He signed me up for invisalign (clear braces you can't see). From that moment on he lied every step of the way. He decided invialign wouldn't work but he can put clear braces on for me. Paid for the clear braces and the day he put braces on he put big metal ones on (I think to save money). I told him we didn't agree to that and after I pushed he finally owned up that he should have put on clear ones. Went in again got it changed. This back and forth happened THROUGHOUT my time with him. In the end he said my braces were coming off but I said the gap in the teeth was the same as when we started. He said: 'Oh the dentist fixes that not me'. Basically he lied and took my money.Staff often rude

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

The staff is very efficient, appointments are always on time even later in the day, and the doctor and staff are knowledgeable and always willing to help. My daughter had jaw surgery and the surgeon thinks Dr. Organ is great. I am so glad to finally find Dr. Organ after trying many orthodontists.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013