Ratings for Dr. Andrew E. Krupitsky

You can no longer see the doctor unless you pay $1,400.00 a year, up front, ON TOP of your dr visits. I'm not quite sure who's running the show there but both my wife and I are presently looking for a new doctor after 20+ years with Altamonte Family Practice. That may tell you all you need to know. It may also be obvious he's been rated by some fans, or employees is more than probable. You also can't get in without an appointment made, normally, 30 days or more earlier.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Avoid at all cost attending this practice. The staff is rude and unprofessional. They will cancel appointment last minute and wont see you if you are late 16 minutes even by letting them know. PA of this practice is unflexible. There is not compassion for patients at this practice. If you want to be treated like third class citizen, then this is your place. Thanks God for the competition and plenty of doctors here in altamonte springs that are willing to provide high quality medical service. Never again I will allow any practice to treat me like this. Avoid going!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Of all the many doctors I see, Dr Krupitsky and his staff are the best. Most of the staff has been there for years, which is rare for doctors offices. He cares about his patients and takes the time to get to know you and your family. Sometimes he runs behind, because he gives everyone the time needed to take care of their reason for the appt. I have waited an hour for my podiatrist. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

The arrogance of the staff and Dr. Krupitsky is absurd. Never been to an appointment that the office was ready for me, the wait time goes well past an hour past the scheduled appointment before even being called out of the waiting room and it doesn't seem to matter what time of day or day of the week. The staff at check in and check out are extremely unprofessional and seem poorly trained. Whenever I have had questions for check out it takes 3-4 people to get an answer and even then they don't seem sure about themselves. It's hard to trust my aging parents care with so many inadequacies. The doctor is very arrogant and acts like we are just numbers not people with concerns. I would advise seeing one of the nurses instead as they are not too busy and go to the doctor for advise anyways as has been overheard outside the patient rooms every time I have taken my parents to their appointments. Getting a prescription refill takes an act of God.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Krupitsky is very caring, knowledgeable, and realistic about treatments. Will offer use of over the counter meds.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

The staff at the desk in general are about as rude as can be imagined. As for Krupitsky, he's just distant, vague and about as people-friendly as a dead fish. You go and see this guy and he'll treat you like a hypochondriac and virtually prescribe a band-aid to place over a severed leg! He doesn't listen, always acts as if he's heard it all 1,000 times before, and always leaves you feeling as if you haven't been heard and that you've received inadequate treatment for your issues. The only reason we've stuck with this place through the years is Lindsey, his nurse, who's a sweetheart with our kids, but we've finally had enough. The rudeness, the long waits, and trying to avoid Krupitsky himself. I'm so sick of being kept waiting for well over an hour that I went in today with my daughter 15 minutes after the appointed time to minimize my wait time - the staff had the gall to kick up a fuss about my 'tardiness'!! I said what needed to be said and just walked out, and won't be back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I found Dr. Krupitsky a very caring, sensitive physician,I was impressed that he would remember from one visit to the next what my problems were, that I was out of work, had no insurance, etc., and was concerned with that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Wait time was two to three hours. Dr. does not listen or address reason for visit. He argued frequently with nurses about various problems within earshot of patient rooms. He seemed disgruntled and uninterested in dealing with patients. There were numerous personnel changes. I dreaded going to see him for any reason.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 12 YEARS. WOULD RECOMMEND HIGHLY. LISTENS WELL, AND VERY KIND AND HELPFUL. CHILDREN, TEENS AND ADULTS. GREAT STAFF, VERY HELFUL.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Andrew E. Krupitsky's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1984)