Ratings for Dr. Brent Morin

RUDE.SHORT. TOLD ME IM WASTING SYSTEMS TIME BECAUSE I COULDNT MAKE IT TO MY FAMILY DOC APPT TO REFILL ANXIETY MED. I FELT LIKE I WAS INTORAGTION ROOM. BETTER TO BE CIA ANGENT THEN DOCTOR:(

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

this doctor is a joke misdiagnosed multiple family members. apparently everyone he talks to has a mental health issue and needs a script for it. Stay away and find your self another doctor. most of his patients he convinces through the walk in clinics to sign up as a patient

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Morin is always on time and very helpful however, the younger receptionist leaves a lot to be desired- always very short and rude when I call. Marla however is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

At first he was very friendly and helpful now he is very harsh and short with answers he tries to rush too much feel like I am taking up his time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and short waiting times . He has been so helpful with all my problems and following up that now my husband goes to him also

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Rude front desk staff. I don't feel that messages get to him. No compassion for patients trying to talk to him. I hope Dr. Morin reads these and changes his secretary.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I've only seen Dr.Morin a few times over the past couple years as I don't go to doctors unless really necessary. I find he is through and to the point and have no complaints about him or his staff .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

To the writer of Sept. 29/2016...you say there is a very rude person you always seem to get. I am not a patient of Dr. Morin, but WAS a patient of one of the other Drs. I will say there is one receptionist in particular who is very short with people, & I have seen/heard her be downright rude too. There was a while where she seemed to be better, but it was strained as though she were trying hard to be nice. While I understand that people can phone up & be very demanding, there is no need to be rude. I have heard this complaint from several people. If this is ongoing, why not bring the matter to the Dr.'s attention., or simply tell that person face-to-face that you find them rude, & there isn't any excuse for it. At the time you're on the phone, just ask for her name...jot it down, then when you attend the office all her out on it then, & when you get in to see the Dr. tell him/her that you don't appreciate having to deal with a rude receptionist!. I'm giving very low scores here because I never saw the Dr. these ratings are about.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

The doctor himself is great. The front staff would be better if they got rid of the nasty one whom I ALWAYS seem to get on the phone. She is rude and probably the most unhelpful person I have ever had to deal with. The review rates would go up if she was was employed elsewhere...preferably where she does not have to deal with the public!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Awesome , listens . He helps keep you on track and he is easy to talk to . Great doctor

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016