Ratings for Dr. Quinton Finkelstein

Almost always willing to accommodate an emergency situations. And if you don't have a dental plan it seems that they are willing to make payment options

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Quinton Finkelstein is wonderful. I come home from overseas to get my work done by him and his staff. The hygienists are friendly and knowledgeable, and the price is right. They have made time for me even on a busy day right before the holidays between my flights.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Finkelsyein and staff. They always go above and beyond. My family and I travel and hour and 15 to attend his practice. Well worth the trip.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Finkelstein is a very professional man. He does what is needed to make the patient as comfortable as possible. I had a filling done there and it was truly a painless experience.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I went to Dr. Finkelstein to have my wisdom teeth extracted. His staff was very helpful from the time I booked my appointment. They explained what they would be doing and everything went just as they said it would. I had many questions, because I had never had any teeth pulled before my wisdoms, and they answered all of my questions very well. I am very pleased with my recovery and I will certainly be going back to Dr. Finkelstein for any future dental work.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Best experience I've had at a Dentist to date. The staff were all very polite and helpful. The dentist himself was very efficient. I didn't expect my visit to be so short. I've had no problems since.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

The front desk clerk is A very rude woman.I had some dental work done (not happy) with the results now I need to wait 8 years to get another upper plate.I have asked if there is another way for them to replace my upper plate to make my plate to make it better I was told no so I am very upset that I was trated like this your 3rd linning you have to pay $200 weather they fit or not now I have a gap

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013