Ratings for Dr. Julie Sook-Man Chan

Dr. Chan is the most caring and patient doctor I have ever met. She is so knowledgeable and I always feel like I learn something new. She runs these very specialized types of tests and was able to figure out what was wrong with me. She also reviewed my blood tests in so much detail and explained how my iron and B12 weren't optimal which is one reason why I'm always tired. My GP didn't even even tell me or go into that much depth! De. Chan is thorough and such a good doc!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Julie is very friendly and always has a very postive attitude. She is helping to treat my lower back pain with acupuncture with great success so far, and also the suggested changes to my diet has given me more energy and makes me feel much better overall. She is very encouraging and patient and will take the time to clearly explain things to you. I highly recommend this Naturopath to anyone in the Markham area!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

She is absolutely nice, knowledgeable and always willing to help her patients. She totally changed my diet and lifestyle which has helped me a lot feeling better. She advised me how important is to have a healthy diet, good sleeping, exercise and have a good attitude all the time, which definitely changed my life for better ! I saw her the first time because I had a very dangerous health issue, which after her treatment, is now under control. I also have received from her acupuncture which are very useful for some pain I had, and also to rebalance my hormones. She is open to work along with your medical doctor, explaining the pros and cons of the treatments, and suggesting some alternative treatments as possible. I recommend her 100%

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013