You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jia Qi Chen

I have been using Dr. Chen for 3 years now as a primary care giver. I showed up at her door in 2102, a very unhealthy man with no answers from the traditional medical community. Within a few days, I was starting to feel better and three years later I'm a changed man. She was also able to eliminate a few conditions I have lived with ( and been treating ) all of my life in a few short weeks. If you are not open minded to getting healthy vs. following the traditional medicine route of medicate medicate medicate, I could see how Dr. Chen's solutions would seem strange, but they really work. If you don't have an open mind to try what it takes to get well, any Naturopathy remedy will be difficult for you. Go in with an open mind and Dr. Chen will get you healthy again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Chen is incredibly knowledgeable and up to date. I have found her to be compassionate, patient, kind and most importantly, effective in her treatment. I trust her completely with my health and with the health of my whole family. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for a second opinion or alternate treatment. Her English is slightly stunted but she will explain away until you fully understand what she is trying to convey. Her testing methods sometimes seem odd or awkward but are surprisingly accurate. This doctor has saved me from pain and suffering and I am ever grateful to her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She's speaks odd English and has controversial treatment ideas. I felt odd.

Submitted August 26, 2015

She is very patient and caring. Despite one of the comments, I found no language barrier. She is very flexible with her therapy, though there is one bad thing about her: most of her recommendations are controversial blood/urine/saliva tests and she sells questionable products (e.g.: Superoxide dismutases or SOD) Otherwise, she is no less than an informed internist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very good doctor who helped me fix my problem. Thanks Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Jia Qi Chen is an excellent compassionate caring doctor who was a MD/Naturopath in China and specialized in eye cancer. She also is a registered MD/Naturopath in Canada. Dr. Chen has helped me immensely in naturopathic treatments for ovarian cancer. I did not accept chemotherapy and opted for naturopathic cancer treatment and Dr. Chen had helped me overcome the disease. I am now still under regular treatments for maintenance of lymphathic, kidney and liver cleansing. Dr. Chen has also helped my husband with chelating cholesterol from a level 12 to 5 in 8 months' time and even our regular family doctor could not believe the level dropping so drastically. Three separate doctors had told my husband that he would be having a heart attack just sitting in their office. My husband refused all pharmaceutical drugs and opted for naturopathic treatment which he still continues monthly. God bless Dr. Jia Qi Chen.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Caring and compassionate. She's one of the most knowledgeable medical person I know. She solved my problems.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Warm, caring and compassionate, was an MD in China prior to becoming a Naturopath in BC. Truly cares and has the skill to back it up, thanks for all your help.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Jia Qi Chen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr. Chen for 3 years now as a primary care giver. I showed up at her door in 2102, a very unhealthy man with no answers from the traditional ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chen is incredibly knowledgeable and up to date. I have found her to be compassionate, patient, kind and most importantly, effective in her treatment. I trus..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She's speaks odd English and has controversial treatment ideas. I felt odd. "

August 26, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.advancedhealingarts.ca" to "http://www.advancedhealingarts.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3H0" to "V3H 2B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2615 Saint Johns Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049394325".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is very patient and caring. Despite one of the comments, I found no language barrier. She is very flexible with her therapy, though there is one bad thing a..."

September 24, 2014