Ratings for Dr. Eileen Pilliteri

Wow come to find out she is not a doctor, I am not surprised, for a year I was rushed in and out, could barely say 2 words without her giving me her incorrect assumptions . She couldn't figure out what was wrong with me so I took it upon myself to research and I went back to her and asked about pelvic inflammatory disease and she goes "you may be right". I never got a clear answer on what is actually wrong with me for a year now , she just throws you prescriptions. And for the staff the lady at the front desk is rude and sounds like she doesn't want to be bothered. When I was getting my blood drawn there were girls eating in the same room. Disgusting . And I can't get over that Eileen actually isn't a doctor but portrayed herself to be

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

THIS PERSON IS NOT A DOCTOR!!!! SHE IS A PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT!!!! TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF, RUDE AND SO INCONSIDERATE, THEY LOST MY LAB RESULTS, GAVE ME INCORRECT LAB RESULTS AND DO NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Complete airhead. Cant even believe she made it through any type of medical school. Every time you called the office looking to speak with the doctor (her brother), she would get on the phone in which she would give no insight or comfort to you as the patient and make it seem as if you were annoying her with your concern on a particular issue. And as a pregnant woman, the last thing you want is someone who doesnt know anything, to brush you off. She should at least pull a patients CHART before getting on the phone throwing nonsense facts/suggestions at them and at least attempt to show some knowledge or interest in the human being shes speaking to!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013