Ratings for Dr. Michael Passmore

I found Dr. Passmore to be a very caring and compassionate doctor for my mother. He was always open to our questions and he took the time to help us through the greiving process with our mother's condition. Thank you Dr. Passmore!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Passmore refused my dad who was very depressed. I have a hard time as well as my mother has a mental illness. The RPN was so helpful with my mom as my mom often call my workplace. After her help my mom seldom call it fight with me. The RPN tried to help my dad who was very depressed, she could not get a hold of Dr. Passmore. She often come to see my dad. A RPN would be much better than a psychiatrist who does not care about about a patient. He is just awful, he deserves a divorce. Who would want an uncaring with no heart. Absolutely no conscience, hopefully he sleeps well at night.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Great listener, never rushes, takes time to make sure that I understand things and lets me ask questions.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013