Ratings for Dr. Mahya Tavakkoli

I saw Mahya for burning pain in my feet . Turned out I was pre diabetic. I am so glad she caught it on time

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

professional, humbled, and nice . I took my daughter to get orthotics there and we were very happy

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Mahya and her team do extraordinary work . They have closed my ulcers multiple times over the years and in am greatful to have her as my chiropodist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I went to see Mahya for ingrown toenails . She helped me cure it without needing surgery.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

great service and right to the point . Mahya and Dr Mederski are great at what they do and have saved my leg twice due to diabtes,

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I started seeing around six months ago for my wheeping leg ulcers , she was very honest and sincere in how difficult it would be to treat and the long treatment plan. I was up for the challenge! She placed me in compression wraps which she did every week and 6 months later all my wounds closed. She placed me in compression socks and that should prevent them from coming back. I am very happy with the service!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

The day I came to visit Dr. Mahya Tavakkoli for help with my ganglion on my bunion was the most fortunate day of my life ! I came to florida in the winter of 2017 and ended up having trouble with cellulitis of my right foot .Through this winter Dr. Tavakkoli has emailed with me maybe 25 times guiding me through this ordeal explaining in detail each time I encountered any difficulties what the solutions were for each problem. i have never met a doctor more caring or more helpful than her.She is knowledgeable ,and most caring. she helped me so much because she knew that getting involved with doctors down here is a very costly proposition so she was constantly trying to help me from back home so that i could have limited visits down here.Thank you Dr. Tavakkoli for being so special and so caring !!!!!! We are very lucky to have such a great doctor looking after our foot and wound needs!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I Went to MAhya for wart treatment, which was previously treated but a dermatologist 10 times and Mahya treated it 3 times and it was all gone! I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

If it wasn't for mahya I would not be in the position I am ; no one was able to close my wound other than mahya▪ I had a wound for 7 years and mahya closed that wound in just a few months - I am so pleased with mahya and drove an hour to get to her every time but she has healed my foot , 😊 so definitely well worth it

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr Mahya was one of the best doctors I have ever met. She was very patient and kind to my little son and daughter and they really like her too. Her knowledge and expertise is without a doubt excellent and we highly recommend her for any consulation or treatment.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Mahya Tavakkoli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mahya Tavakkoli is a Chiropodist , Wound Specialist and Certified Diabetes Educator at M & H Foot and Ankle Clinic, located in Toronto. Her passion lies in Wound Care and Salvage Therapy, which is rare to find in Canada. But with the aging population and the very increasing incidence of Diabetes, she and her team have decided there is a necessity to create a wound care clinic. Mahya has liaise with Infectious disease and infection control Doctors, patients physicians, orthopods, vascular surgeons, and CCAC / home care to ensure that the best possible treatment plans are followed to give the desired outcome. Her goal is to salvage limbs and prevent amputation

• Persian