Ratings for Dr. Amadeo Rodriguez

Had a consult with Dr. Rodriguez and he was very thorough and his extensive knowledge was very evident. He is very down to earth, very easy to communicate with and I left his office with a good understanding of his medical findings and opinion. Great doctor who is understanding of patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great guy friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and a good communicator. The combination of his attitude and his knowledge was really helpful for me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Excellent physician. Competent, thorough and a good communicator

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Rodriguez provided us with a good explanation of the condition of my wife. He identified the stroke immediately and recommended an MIR to confirm his findings. He arranged the appointment for the next day. He called us with the results himself. We found him to be very patient and answered all of our questions. He referred us on to another specialist to identify the cause and effect. We left his office understanding of the situation , which was provided in plain laymans language Ft his office with a through understanding of the situation in plain laymans language. We let

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

This doctor is genuinely interested in helping his patients, unlike many who do not have time or patience to even find out what is the problem. Being the teaching professor it is expected that is highly competent, knowledgeable, excellent listener and up to date with latest research However, I have seen many specialist during last 15 years and only he helped me with this complicated problem which has been affecting my life for years. The specialists seen before were simply helpless.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is amazing. I have never felt so comfortable and aware of what he was doing. He has explained in detail my issues and in plain English, he takes the time to ensure I understand what he is saying, no long words just plain English. He has a friendly manner, is very caring and when I thought my retina was detached he saw me immediately and made space for me. I wish more doctors were like him and gave facts in clear English

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

He is a very nice doctor and does not rush you and thoroughly explains what he's doing and why he's doing it.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is the BEST Neuro-Ophthalmologist EVER ! I have 100% complete confidence in everything he does and says. He has been very much a blessing to me. Thank you Dr. Rodriguez ! I recommend him 100% - he is the best around !

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Rodriguez through my local ophthalmologist. I received a prompt appointment. I appreciated the time and attention I received at this appointment as well as Dr. Rodriguez's willingness to answer any questions that I had. I didn't feel rushed through my appointment. He took the time to answer my questions in detail and in terms that I could understand. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013