Ratings for Dr. Amadeo Rodriguez

Dr Rodriguez has been great to deal with. I was told it could take 6 months to see him, but I have been in to see him twice within a two month period (way before the 6 months). He has been quick to schedule any testing that I have needed done and has taken the time to explain my condition, results of tests and treatment. Dr. Rodriguez also squeezed me into his busy schedule to accommodate my holiday plans. Definitely glad I have been referred to Dr. Rodriguez

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

He is so caring and understand, he Took his time to explain things correctly and made sure I understood.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Absolutely fantastic doctor. Very knowledgeable and amazing personality. Always answers all my questions and never rushes me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Robriguez was the first doctor to treat me like a person, not just a condition. He went above and beyond to make sure that I had a clear understanding of what was going on throughout testing and appointments, never making me feel rushed when asking questions and always took the time to thoughtfully respond. Truly had the feeling that he cared about me as a patient, and he took a whole person approach to my care. After seeing him for 5 years, I can say he is nothing but consistent in his care and his interactions with patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Rodriguez is very knowledeable, thorough, patient and takes the time to explain exactly what is happening with my condition. He remembers details and takes a genuine interest while going out of his way to provide information. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. All doctors should be more like him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Had a consult with Dr. Rodriguez and he was very thorough and his extensive knowledge was very evident. He is very down to earth, very easy to communicate with and I left his office with a good understanding of his medical findings and opinion. Great doctor who is understanding of patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Great guy friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and a good communicator. The combination of his attitude and his knowledge was really helpful for me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Excellent physician. Competent, thorough and a good communicator

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Rodriguez provided us with a good explanation of the condition of my wife. He identified the stroke immediately and recommended an MIR to confirm his findings. He arranged the appointment for the next day. He called us with the results himself. We found him to be very patient and answered all of our questions. He referred us on to another specialist to identify the cause and effect. We left his office understanding of the situation , which was provided in plain laymans language Ft his office with a through understanding of the situation in plain laymans language. We let

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016