Ratings for Dr. Wade Harestad

Dr. Harestad always keeps me feeling my very best. He takes time and is very thorough. An excellent chiropractor, and his nutritional advice is a great added bonus!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I started treatment with Dr. Harestad 4 years after a horrific head on collision had left me with multiple injuries to feet, legs, back, and neck ! On my good days at best I walked with the assistance of 2 canes, but on my average day was confined to a wheelchair. I lived most days with so much pain that I was on a morphine patch 24/7, and told by regular Doctors, that this would be my future! I was at a point so low I was ready to give up on life! I had never really believed that a chiropractor could help, but I am so thankful today that I took a chance ! I am happy to say that today not only am no longer in need of my wheelchair, in fact most days I no longer need one cane, let alone two! Thank you, Dr. Harestad, for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Very thorough and knows do much about how the body works, even how food and sleep position affects it. I really appreciate the time he takes to help me. I feel so much better!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very attentive to questions and concerns, never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

A very good chiropractor and also has a degree in nutrition ,

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013