Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Blanchard

Very rude staff, never return phone calls and the doctor complains about other patients where all can hear. Does not give me the confidence I want in a physician!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I like Dr. Blanchard very much but I am thinking of changing practices because his office staff is so poor. Calls are not returned in a timely way and test results take forever to come back.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

I thought this doctor was very good but I had to change doctors because the billing company for his office kept sending me bills that had already been paid.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Blanchard was very thorough at my yearly checkup. I was a new patient and he spent a lot of time with me to throroughly understand my issues. He was very pleasant, knowledgable and non-judgemental.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Blanchard is a very caring young doctor who spends time with his patients. He is very thorough in taking your history and checking your medications. I feel that he closely monitors my health and responds with up-to-date treatments. With Dr. Blanchard I have peace of mind that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey G. Blanchard's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)