Ratings for Dr. Kasia Lopez

When my 3 year old daughter knocked her front tooth out while playing, I immediately called Dr Kasia Lopez. She came in early to check my daughter out. She was very knowledgeable and did a great job explaining to us that the adult tooth was ok and that it would take a little longer for it to come in. My daughter absolutely loved her. She was very sweet and calmed her down. Thanks for helping us out!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Went to her because I needed previous dental work fixed, my bite was a mess to say the least but I really wanted a holistic dentist to do the work. She was rude and uncaring, told me what was wrong and her approach without even looking in my mouth!! I couldn't believe she didn't even look to see what the problem was! So I had the work done by a traditional dentist who understood the holistic approach and worked with me. Needless to say Dr Lopezs approach was incorrect on what was actually wrong with me, so glad I followed my gut feeling on this one!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Lopez is very knowledgeable and thorough, she took the time to explain all my treatment options. I like her approach to holistic, conservative treatment. The office is modern, high tech and comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013