Ratings for Dr. Stephen Faddegon

We could not be more thankful to Dr. Faddegon. During a devastating diagnosis he was empathetic and caring. He also had such great recommendations from those he works with in surgery. We are so thankful medical professionals like him have dedicated their lives to helping others.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am very thankful for being referred to see Dr.Faddegon. He took the time to explain the procedures to me and was so patient and kind. His office staff are a very kind and professional group of people. I am very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Thankful to have been referred to Dr. Faddegon. Explained all facets of my diagnosis to me - showing details on a chart. Have been scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks. Very professional - gave me confidence. Office Administrator very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Just got back from RIH from a bladder scope. I am very great full to have been referred to him. Very freindly, compasionate and personable. Took the time to explain things and really put my mid at ease. His office administrator is also great. Thanks Dr Faddegon.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I was just in the hospital and Dr. Faddegon removed my kidney stones. When I told him how I needed to be out early the next day as it was imperative I go to my brothers funeral, he first expressed his condolences and was most kind. Between him and the hospital and Dr. Jonat as well, they made sure I was out in plenty of time. For that I am truly thankful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Went to see Dr Faddegon Thursday January 21. Receptionist was very helpful and polite she worked with repeat patients to accommodate them as best she could ,way beyond what you would ever expect. Dr faddegon was very knowledgeable and professional ,but with a very personal and caring approach. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Calm, kind, thorough, great surgeon. Receptive, punctual, it seems he's everything the family practitioners aren't.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very rude receptionist! started talking down to me from the moment of the phone rang. long waiting times without any acknowledgment that they were running late. He arrived without any knowledge of why I had been referred there and any of the pervious test results I had sent in. Overall i had to be referred to another doctor that was able to treat the underlying issues properly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I recently had an incidental finding of a tumour on my kidney and was referred to Dr. Faddegon. His office staff were kind, helpful and courteous. Dr. Faddegon was always punctual. He has a friendly, calm demeanour, was helpful, answers all questions and was able to describe clearly the medical procedures. He is a talented surgeon, visited each day I was post operative in hospital, and ensured that my needs were cared for. This is a talented, knowledgable physician; I would most highly recommend him to you. The surgery was completed successful!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Faddegon is a great doctor, explained everything to me about my procedure and answered all my questions. Post surgery, I had an inquiry and he met with me within 30 minutes of my call to address my concern and ease my mind. Would definately recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015