Ratings for Dr. Stephen Faddegon

Runs hot and cold. Never know which you are going to get. Caring and helpful one visit, seemingly uncaring on the next. Left feeling that I was on my own with a huge, quality of life decision to make on my last visit.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Left me to fend for myself after not finding a quick solution.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Faddegon performed my vasectomy today. He was super kind, helpful, and answered all of my questions that I had. I was super nervous going into the surgical Ward, but he made the experience a breeze. His staff are also noteworthy and very helpful. I am super thankful for my physician to referring him

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

We could not be more thankful to Dr. Faddegon. During a devastating diagnosis he was empathetic and caring. He also had such great recommendations from those he works with in surgery. We are so thankful medical professionals like him have dedicated their lives to helping others.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am very thankful for being referred to see Dr.Faddegon. He took the time to explain the procedures to me and was so patient and kind. His office staff are a very kind and professional group of people. I am very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Thankful to have been referred to Dr. Faddegon. Explained all facets of my diagnosis to me - showing details on a chart. Have been scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks. Very professional - gave me confidence. Office Administrator very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Just got back from RIH from a bladder scope. I am very great full to have been referred to him. Very freindly, compasionate and personable. Took the time to explain things and really put my mid at ease. His office administrator is also great. Thanks Dr Faddegon.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I was just in the hospital and Dr. Faddegon removed my kidney stones. When I told him how I needed to be out early the next day as it was imperative I go to my brothers funeral, he first expressed his condolences and was most kind. Between him and the hospital and Dr. Jonat as well, they made sure I was out in plenty of time. For that I am truly thankful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Went to see Dr Faddegon Thursday January 21. Receptionist was very helpful and polite she worked with repeat patients to accommodate them as best she could ,way beyond what you would ever expect. Dr faddegon was very knowledgeable and professional ,but with a very personal and caring approach. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Calm, kind, thorough, great surgeon. Receptive, punctual, it seems he's everything the family practitioners aren't.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016