Ratings for Dr. Erin Anne Elizabeth Muir

I haven’t been to see Dr. Muir for a long time. I do remember the last time I was there, it wasn’t an Asian secretary but a blonde woman. I remember her to be very attentive and kind. I had asked if she was sticking around, unfortunately she said she was there under temporary terms. It’s a shame because they Secretary they do have and I believe they might still have her is the reason I have switched doctors. If the doctors would take the time and pay attention to what’s really going on at the front and stop employing people with zero skills dealing with the public, they may not tarnish their own reputation in the process. I find the doctor herself to be an upstanding doctor with a great amount of skill set but seems to be oblivious to her own environment. Sad.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

We were concerned about my dads legs turning all red and looking like they were about to bleed. She wasn’t even interested in looking at them. “It’s just a part of what happens with this disease.” MDS. We ended up at the hospital a couple days later and they were quite alarmed at condition of his legs. She also promised to refer us to “the best MDS specialist in the world.” Still waiting to hear back from her. Not at all impressed. Don’t get the remotest sense of compassion or empathy from her. And her staff couldn’t really care any less.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Muir is a young and caring doctor. She is gentle and calm. The appointment is always on time with minimal wait time. I've had multiple bad experiences with the receptionist at Vaughan location. She is arrogant and irresponsible. I have a feeling that the receptionist is ruining Dr. Derek Yu's and Dr. Muir's careers.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Muir is OK doctor but her staff is Terrible! Unprofessional!! I got sicker even to make an appointment with Dr. Muir. because of her Horrible staff who even keep the all the test results on the floor, no filing in an adequate cabinet or in the patients' file in timely manner. I just Couldn't put my health in Dr. Muir's care. So I requested another specialist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Muir gave me the wrong medication which ruined my lungs, I will not live more than 5 years, I'm suffering with shortness of breath, gasping for air and crying every day, she has no knowledge about her job, do not choose her as your oncologist, she is terrible. I wish she never did this to me, there is no medication for what her mistake has caused me , I got pulmonary fibrosis which was caused by one of the drugs she prescribed for chemo when there was other options. Good luck every body.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Lacks knowledge and compassion. Definitely seek a second opinion if you feel that you are spending too much time waiting for a confirmed diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I did not find Doctor Muir to be very knowledgeable nor does she take the time to explain things. Does not show any care and rushes the patients off. Very unsatified.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Great Doctor. Very Caring. Spends a lot of time with patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Muir and her staff have been a major disappointment. The receptionist lacks the basic skills to serve the public, she lacks compassion and understanding. Patients are mistreated to the point that appointments are wrongfully scheduled. Knowledge of the doctor is extremely restricted, which makes it extremely difficult to communicate. Just under 30 minutes late for the appointment, I had to be rescheduled for 3 months later. Then I had to go to the emergency room for pain. Terrible practice, do not go.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Her receptionists are rude and heartless . The doctor herself declines patients for no reason . I had to find another hematologist just because she declined to treat my extremely high iron condition . Perhaps she doubts her own skills . A doctor with a heart of gold would never do that . Don't even bother to see her folks !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015