Ratings for Dr. Erin Anne Elizabeth Muir

Dr. Muir is OK doctor but her staff is Terrible! Unprofessional!! I got sicker even to make an appointment with Dr. Muir. because of her Horrible staff who even keep the all the test results on the floor, no filing in an adequate cabinet or in the patients' file in timely manner. I just Couldn't put my health in Dr. Muir's care. So I requested another specialist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Muir gave me the wrong medication which ruined my lungs, I will not live more than 5 years, I'm suffering with shortness of breath, gasping for air and crying every day, she has no knowledge about her job, do not choose her as your oncologist, she is terrible. I wish she never did this to me, there is no medication for what her mistake has caused me , I got pulmonary fibrosis which was caused by one of the drugs she prescribed for chemo when there was other options. Good luck every body.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Lacks knowledge and compassion. Definitely seek a second opinion if you feel that you are spending too much time waiting for a confirmed diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I did not find Doctor Muir to be very knowledgeable nor does she take the time to explain things. Does not show any care and rushes the patients off. Very unsatified.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Great Doctor. Very Caring. Spends a lot of time with patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Muir and her staff have been a major disappointment. The receptionist lacks the basic skills to serve the public, she lacks compassion and understanding. Patients are mistreated to the point that appointments are wrongfully scheduled. Knowledge of the doctor is extremely restricted, which makes it extremely difficult to communicate. Just under 30 minutes late for the appointment, I had to be rescheduled for 3 months later. Then I had to go to the emergency room for pain. Terrible practice, do not go.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Her receptionists are rude and heartless . The doctor herself declines patients for no reason . I had to find another hematologist just because she declined to treat my extremely high iron condition . Perhaps she doubts her own skills . A doctor with a heart of gold would never do that . Don't even bother to see her folks !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Unorganized and does not show any care or understanding. She has very bad communications skills with patients which caused lots of confusion. She is very arrogant to the degree that you will not be able to converse with here. We had to switch to another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I see that they finally came to their senses and hired a brand new receptionist. I asked the new receptionist what happened to the other disgrace they had and she didn't offer me much information but remained professional and courteous. I asked the Dr. Muir the same questions and I also asked why they last receptionist was so rude? the only response I got was some petty excuse about a language barrier. In me head I thought? really lady, you don't know whats going on in your own clinic? there are language barriers and then there are just plain ignorant people with ZERO customer service/people skills and that was the last receptionist. She has no business working in an office setting/patient environment. These two Doctors seriously need to smarten up when it comes to their hiring. New receptionist needs to stick around.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Doesnt have any patience with patients. Not taking care of her business. Very lazy and distracted.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015