Ratings for Dr. Kiran V. Patel

I like the doc but the place is too much just a business. deteriorating more as time passes.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Horrible doctor. Her license to practice should be pulled. See yelp reviews first before going to see her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I scheduled a Knee Injection. Dr. Patel did not check my chart or did not care that I am Diabetic. I received the injection WITHOUT informing me of her adding a Steroid to the medication being injection. My Glucose reading went through the roof, 349 and did not go down until the end of the following day. This cannot be an oversight, it's just Plain Negligence Period. I never said I had extreme knee pain, so there is no excuse for the added Cortisone. Needless to say I will not be returning to Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Patel in Long Island for 3 + years . She and her staff are about excellent. The Dr and everyone working there are very friendly and helpful I would recommend them all to anyone . The Long Island off have plenty of parking . Easy access

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Patels for about 4 or 5 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, patient and understanding to her patients well being. While you might need to wait on some visits, they are always willing to help squeeze you in when you need it.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I waited for hours. When the pharm rep came, she too him in right away. I tried to confront her about this and she became verbally abusive.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr.Patel seems to leave everything to her RNs. she does not listen or seem understand the needs of my problem. They are very nice but not solving the problem with my back. Its really not fair so she could be better. The epidoral was way to painfull also

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Patel is truly an angel. She is an amazing Dr who truly cares about her patients, she has never given up on me which i was considered "broken" due to numerous back surgeries and nerve damage. She has given me hope and has never given up on me. Any one who is a patient of hers is blessed to have such a caring and compassionate Dr. I highly highly recommend her to anyone in need of a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Patel was helpful and caring about my problem. She recommended the MRI which showed that I had two herniated discs in my neck. We will try a new technique the next time I visit her office. I also like her staff- very nice!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT Cold, arrogant, rude. Doesn’t listen carefully, seemed bothered by my questions and concerns. Didn’t fully evaluate my pain and condition. There are more experienced and skillful pain specialists in NYC who also possess a caring, courteous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Kiran V. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 2006)