Ratings for Dr. Kiran V. Patel

I have been seeing Dr Patel in Long Island for 3 + years . She and her staff are about excellent. The Dr and everyone working there are very friendly and helpful I would recommend them all to anyone . The Long Island off have plenty of parking . Easy access

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Patels for about 4 or 5 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, patient and understanding to her patients well being. While you might need to wait on some visits, they are always willing to help squeeze you in when you need it.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I waited for hours. When the pharm rep came, she too him in right away. I tried to confront her about this and she became verbally abusive.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr.Patel seems to leave everything to her RNs. she does not listen or seem understand the needs of my problem. They are very nice but not solving the problem with my back. Its really not fair so she could be better. The epidoral was way to painfull also

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Patel is truly an angel. She is an amazing Dr who truly cares about her patients, she has never given up on me which i was considered "broken" due to numerous back surgeries and nerve damage. She has given me hope and has never given up on me. Any one who is a patient of hers is blessed to have such a caring and compassionate Dr. I highly highly recommend her to anyone in need of a pain management doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Patel was helpful and caring about my problem. She recommended the MRI which showed that I had two herniated discs in my neck. We will try a new technique the next time I visit her office. I also like her staff- very nice!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT Cold, arrogant, rude. Doesn’t listen carefully, seemed bothered by my questions and concerns. Didn’t fully evaluate my pain and condition. There are more experienced and skillful pain specialists in NYC who also possess a caring, courteous bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Very rude in general. Office was hard to get to and she spent less than 5 minutes with me, didn't examine me, never saw her again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Patel is great. She explained her diagnosis, explained her recommendations, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I was seeing Dr. Patel for an epidural shot to help the numbness in my legs when I fell in her office. She wanted me to go to the ER but I didn't want to. I was able to get an MRI that night and Dr. Patel kept in touch w/ me the entire night ensuring I was ok and if there was any change call her and go to the ER. She called me w/ the results that Monday and told me I had a spinal tumor. She was extremely caring and helpful during this entire time and got me to see and amazing neurosurgeon immediately. I have followed up with Dr. Patel since my surgery and has still been helpful with everything.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Kiran V. Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 2006)