Dr. Brendon Klassen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brendon Klassen

My daughter is a dancer and has had some difficulties with her foot. We went to sports med dr's, physio etc, and Dr Klassen was able to help her quickly and effectively when all other attempts were unsuccessful (and expensive). He got her back to dancing in a very short time. Now we go see him at the first sign of a problem, and have been able to prevent further injuries. He now treats the whole family! I would highly recommend Dr Klassen to anyone. His techniques are gentle and his skills are up to date. I trust his judgement, and appreciate that he tells you when you need further treatment, and when you don't. I never feel like it's a business for him, but rather he genuinely cares for our family's well-being. If you need Chiropractic care, you couldn't be in better hands!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr.Klassen is always welcoming to whatever mis-functions are happening in my body through my endurance running and triathlon training. He works with my goals through treatments that release and strengthen the imbalances!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Klassen helped me to overcome hip and back pain through my pregnancy, he is extremely knowledgable, gentle and friendly. I was nervous about visiting a chiropractor, but he explained all adjustments and exercises, so I was very comfortable. I never had to wait in his office for my appointment time, he was prompt and very professional. I would certainly recommend Dr. Klassen, and will continue to be his patient!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Brendon Klassen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English