Dr. P Mittelholzer

5 1 3.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. P Mittelholzer

Dr. P Mittelholzer's Ratings

I find the rating submitted April 26, 2015 to be completely at odds with my experiences with Dr. Mittelholzer. He has a very calm air to him and my family and I have never felt rushed during any of our consultations. He takes the time to explain everything he is doing and is always very engaging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He doesn’t care about his patient’s eyes. He is so rush every time. He wouldn’t give you eye drop if you don’t ask for it. He is not experienced and knowledge, my boyfriend went to see him few years ago and because of his lack of experience my friend eye is not very good now because of his lack of diagnose and experience earlier enough. He saw him for 5 years. And every time he didn’t’ give him eye drop and he misses diagnose his eye. And delay his eye illness. So I wouldn’t recommend anyone to see him. Thank god he went to see different doctor find out the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

My husband and the family has been going to see Dr. Mittleholzer for years. He is great. They love him and so do I. Since the shard of metal to my eye a decade ago I try not to see an optometrist. That was a scary experience and the steps it took to retrieve it turned me off eye doctors for a very long while. Recently I noticed my eyesight was getting bad and the Auras were becoming more frequent probably due to the eye strain. My husband made the appointment and we went to see him. He made me feel at ease and explained things to me in terms I could understand. Was a very Zen like moment when my nerves were on edge. Instantly felt at ease with him which for me is hard. I now can see without squinting and I am glad to have him as my eye care specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][28555].votes_count ]]