Ratings for Dr. Charisse Hills Barta

The staff is completely incompetent and rude. I would give them a 0 if i could.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great physician and excellent diagnostician. Superior EMG /nerve conduction study interpretation skills and is also great managing multiple and complex neurological diseases. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

On June 8, 2013 I had a stroke and was admitted into an emergency room in Plano. Br. Barta was thankfully on call. Within minutes she was with me, correctly figured out was going on and set me up with a TPA procedure that saved my life. Within hours I was talking, shortly after I was walking and following two cartoid operations in July and August I am near normal today. Dr. Barta you are my angel. Mike Benton. www.mikebentonrealtor.com

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

My wife has back pain issues that will likely require surgery and was working with Dr. Barta. The Dr. was nice, but I do not feel that she actually managed a treatment plan. She just prescribed meds and told my wife to go to PT. No discussion of what to expect, what next steps would be taken if the PT/meds didn't work, how long before these treatments should be considered ineffective, etc. It seems to me that back pain issues--which can be complex--should be managed through a treatment plan with more care. The larger issue is the doctor's staff (6124 Parker Rd, Suite 336). They were so rude that my wife is now finding another doctor. The Office Manager, Laurie M. Cyprus, was horrible. If I were a medical professional, I would never want her representing me to patients. Barta's treatment was enough to give my wife second thoughts about using her, but her staff's lack of professionalism was the deciding factor. It is not worth dealing with rude staff, especially when you are in pain.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013