Ratings for Dr. Allison K. Arthur

Very professional practice. I saw Dr Arthur for hairloss and she was extremely thorough, explained what was happening and was very comforting and sensitive. Lauren was wonderful. They are the best derm practice around. I drive 100 miles to see her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Arthur's. Recently, I had a procedure done by a PA on my leg. The PA and the staff were remarkable. I was called in for the procedure about five minutes before the appointed time. I found everyone to be well-informed, professional and reassuring. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Not only very professional team, but caring and personable as well. Dr. Arthur is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very patient, kind, listened to my complaints and talked with me about them. I would recommend her highly and anyone else in this office. Staff is extremely helpful, understanding and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Could not have picked a better Dermatologist for knowledge, professionalism, expertise, bed side manner or competent staff. Wish I could give MORE than 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Arthur is absolutely wonderful.I had been to quite a few dermatologist in town ans she is so far the best.She is very knowledgeable.She really cares about her patients.She and Dr Crotty make a great team.I wish they would open an office in Winter Park.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The office staff at Sand Lake Dermatology is warm, welcoming and always friendly. Dr Allison has a wonderful "bedside" manner, is very knowledgeable and is very gentle during examinations and while performing procedures. You're in good hands here!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr Aurthur treats you as if you are her only patient. I have ongoing problems which require me to see her on a routine basis. She is thorough, compassionate and highly skilled. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

LOVE HER! LOVE THE STAFF! SHE IS THOUGHTFUL, CARING, SHE'S EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PATIENT WITH ALL CONCERNS.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I travel between RI and Florida and I have had a number of issues with skin cancer for approximately 30 years. Several years ago my doctor in RI suggested that I need to consult with a dermatologist in Orlando. I have been going to Dr. Arthur for the past four years and I have been most impressed by both her and her staff's professionalism. Everyone that I have encountered (who is associated with the office) has been extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I feel fortunate to have her as my dermatologist and I would recommend her without reservation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017