Ratings for Dr. Allison K. Arthur

Could not have picked a better Dermatologist for knowledge, professionalism, expertise, bed side manner or competent staff. Wish I could give MORE than 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Arthur is absolutely wonderful.I had been to quite a few dermatologist in town ans she is so far the best.She is very knowledgeable.She really cares about her patients.She and Dr Crotty make a great team.I wish they would open an office in Winter Park.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The office staff at Sand Lake Dermatology is warm, welcoming and always friendly. Dr Allison has a wonderful "bedside" manner, is very knowledgeable and is very gentle during examinations and while performing procedures. You're in good hands here!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr Aurthur treats you as if you are her only patient. I have ongoing problems which require me to see her on a routine basis. She is thorough, compassionate and highly skilled. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

LOVE HER! LOVE THE STAFF! SHE IS THOUGHTFUL, CARING, SHE'S EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PATIENT WITH ALL CONCERNS.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I travel between RI and Florida and I have had a number of issues with skin cancer for approximately 30 years. Several years ago my doctor in RI suggested that I need to consult with a dermatologist in Orlando. I have been going to Dr. Arthur for the past four years and I have been most impressed by both her and her staff's professionalism. Everyone that I have encountered (who is associated with the office) has been extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I feel fortunate to have her as my dermatologist and I would recommend her without reservation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I actually look forward to seeing a doctor! Dr. Arthur is always so positive. She is both knowledgeable and reassuring. A special combination for treating patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Never a disappointment, Dr. Arthur is a class act. She treats me like I am the only patient and gives me her undivided attention. She listened to my concerns and mapped out a plan for me that is easy and effective. She cares about her patients and staff. It is obvious. She keeps me looking fresh and feeling well!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've seen Dr. Arthur for both medical and cosmetic procedures and she is wonderful! She is incredibly thorough and spends a lot of time developing an individualized treatment plan and educating you on the expected outcomes. She spends a lot of time with her patients and her attention to detail and precision is greatly appreciated. Her staff is fantastic from appointment scheduling to nursing staff to check out and follow up. I am so glad I found Dr. Arthur and can say from experience she is definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Jessie is super. Always attentive and caring. Best PA around for Dermatology.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017