Ratings for Dr. Allison K. Arthur

Not only very professional team, but caring and personable as well. Dr. Arthur is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very patient, kind, listened to my complaints and talked with me about them. I would recommend her highly and anyone else in this office. Staff is extremely helpful, understanding and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Could not have picked a better Dermatologist for knowledge, professionalism, expertise, bed side manner or competent staff. Wish I could give MORE than 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Arthur is absolutely wonderful.I had been to quite a few dermatologist in town ans she is so far the best.She is very knowledgeable.She really cares about her patients.She and Dr Crotty make a great team.I wish they would open an office in Winter Park.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The office staff at Sand Lake Dermatology is warm, welcoming and always friendly. Dr Allison has a wonderful "bedside" manner, is very knowledgeable and is very gentle during examinations and while performing procedures. You're in good hands here!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr Aurthur treats you as if you are her only patient. I have ongoing problems which require me to see her on a routine basis. She is thorough, compassionate and highly skilled. I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

LOVE HER! LOVE THE STAFF! SHE IS THOUGHTFUL, CARING, SHE'S EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PATIENT WITH ALL CONCERNS.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I travel between RI and Florida and I have had a number of issues with skin cancer for approximately 30 years. Several years ago my doctor in RI suggested that I need to consult with a dermatologist in Orlando. I have been going to Dr. Arthur for the past four years and I have been most impressed by both her and her staff's professionalism. Everyone that I have encountered (who is associated with the office) has been extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I feel fortunate to have her as my dermatologist and I would recommend her without reservation!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I actually look forward to seeing a doctor! Dr. Arthur is always so positive. She is both knowledgeable and reassuring. A special combination for treating patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Never a disappointment, Dr. Arthur is a class act. She treats me like I am the only patient and gives me her undivided attention. She listened to my concerns and mapped out a plan for me that is easy and effective. She cares about her patients and staff. It is obvious. She keeps me looking fresh and feeling well!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017