Ratings for Dr. Dale Loewen

Best Doc ever! Thankfully introduced me to the greatest healer of all, and I have never been so grateful as the Lord became very real via the Holy Spirit. To this day, 32 years later, still grateful

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Spent about 15 minutes talking to me about possible treatment options, then spent another 45 minutes trying to convert me into his religion. He and his wife came across very strong and to be honest, a little intimidating.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Loewen was fairly helpful, but he is not registered with the province unfortunately. If you want to submit the visit cost through your extended health care plan it will most likely be rejected. Nice man, but very strong views were expressed unrelated to the visit which made it hard to leave on time, and keep topics on point as to why we were there to see him in the first place.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I seen him in one if his trips to Quesnel he's super nice and him and his wife are awesome super nice. He was a regular old doctor and turned to naturopathic medicine and he's seen both sides of the fence so he is very knowledgeable and such a positive experience not what Im use to lately feeling like my gp is a drug dealer and has nothing helpful emotionally or medically and I feel like I found a rare Gem ...

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Doctor Dale Loewen came to my home, delivered my order from Williams Lake to Prince George. A wonderful person as well as a great Doctor. As well as being a great naturepath he also holds a Doctorate in Medicine.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014