Ratings for Dr. George Xenoyannis

He is the best !!! Complete knee replacement March 2016 very good surgeon !!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He has always had excellent reviews from any of my patients or others that I know have seen him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Complete knee replacement May 2017. A very talented, thorough & compassionate surgeon. Answers all questions so you understand, great follow up and care afterward. Woodstock Hospital Physio A+, coordinates and communicates with Dr. This man will look you in the eye, and treats you as a person. I feel very blessed to have such good care and results from this surgeon!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Had a complete knee replacement with Dr Xenoyannis in Dec of 2016 and I found him thorough, thoughtful and informative. He was willing to listen and share if questions arose regarding the procedure. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Incredibly talented surgeon to say the least. I tore my quadracip which he had to pull the tendons down to my knee/ drill holes in the knee cap and wire them. He explained the situation and plan which reduced my anxiety of the situation. I would recommend him to my friends and family without any dought!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My daughter injured her knee (significantly) - the ER doctor referred us to Dr. Xenoyannis. He was very thorough - knowledgeable and extremely helpful with advice. My daughter had several follow up appointments with him - and each appointment he explained her progress and the "next steps" she need to take during her healing time. I would highly recommend this surgeon/doctor – very good at what he does!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Xenoyannis by my GP after x-rays revealed advanced osteoarthritis in my left hip. Dr. Xenoyannis was very good at explaining exactly what was going on and what my options were. Hip replacement surgery was scheduled quickly because I didn't want to wait and went without a hitch. He was a bit conservative in how soon afterwards I could drive, but in the end I was very satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Xenoyannis by my family doctor. I was told I had arthritis in my knees, from previous xrays. I asked if more tests should be done, such as more recent xrays, or an MRI, to which the answer was no. After a few visits, and cortisone shots, he told me he couldn't do anything else for me. I would have to live with the pain. My family doctor ordered an MRI for both knees, and as it turns out, I have torn meniscus in both knees, which can be repaired. Needless to say, I will be going to a different specialist for further care on them. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. I have suffered needlessly for what will be over a year, when actually something could have been done.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013