You may also like

Rate Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro

Dr. Alexander R. Vaccaro's Ratings

Back pain is debilitating , so you go to the best to decide on a course of treatment. My surgery was done April 2013 and I've never looked back. Yes. I was scared...so scared that I didn't read the report Dr. Vaccaro sent to me describing his surgical plan. Guess I had my head in the sand, but I just couldn't read the words. Of course, he explained all of this on my visit to him in Oct. 2012. Yes. it took me over four months to make the decision. Once made, moving forward was paramount to me. My overall experience was positive. Pain, of course, but what's pain without gain. I went to PT a month later and have never looked back.
Thank you Dr. Vaccaro for giving me back my life. You are in my prayers daily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Vaccaro is truly and exceptional surgeon. Knows all his stuff and is very helpful when you ask him questions. The staff was wonderful as well!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2834194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr Vaccaro is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone needing spine surgery. I had my surgery in Jan 2015 and I can do everything I used to do without pain!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2833303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

One of the best Doctors in the U.S.! I was fortunate to have Dr. Vaccaro perform my surgery in May 2014 and I am now pain free, after months of excruciating, disabling pain! The best there is for any kind of back pain!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2832881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Amazing doctor, the Best! over +10 years of pain and now 13 years pain free. Priceless!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][679270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Had emergency surgery for cauda equinas syndrome and third discectomy. Dr. Vaccaro did not need to perform fusion due to expertise level, even though it was recommended prior to emergent situation by several surgeons. Excellent care provided by doctor and nursing staff at Jefferson. Follow-up appointment was on-time and he was personable.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][679269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Over night surgery ended in 5days in ICU.From IUC released to street with no rehab. Information will be posted on rothmanmistakes.net

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][679268].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Answered all my questions very helpful and seems to know his stuff. His staff is wonderful!!! Very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][679267].votes_count ]]