Ratings for Dr. Amit Shah

Dr. Shah is a real nice guy and knowledgeable, but he was very quick to suggest surgery. I got a second opinion and didn't need surgery. SMH. The office looks clean enough, but it smells like foot. About 2 months after my last visit, I received a text saying "it's been 3 months (it hadn't) since we last saw you, please call for an appt. if you have any concerns." I replied with Stop in an attempt to opt out, but it the texts haven't stopped. I've gotten two more since, saying it's been a while, just making sure you're still doing well. What kind of doctor does that??? A desperate one, I'd say. I will call them & give them a piece of my mind if I get another solicitation. Disgusting behavior from a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Amit Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shah is an Ivy League trained, board-certified foot and ankle surgeon who has been practicing in the Central Jersey area for more than 10 years. To make sure that you have the best experience possible during your visit, Dr. Shah will listen to your needs. He will take time to explain your condition and let you know exactly what it will take to correct it.

• English
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati

• Temple University (Grad. 2000)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 1996)