Ratings for Dr. Randy Ward

Acts like you're bothering him when you ask a question. Not very friendly or sympathetic. Missed something as simple as a UTI in a senior when all the signs were pointed out to him, and the Regional Hospital in Saint John caught it the next day.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Ward is by far the best Doctor they have on call in Sussex. He was very patient with my 2 1/2 year old son. Unlike other doctors he made the experince of the er not as scary for my son. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Ward was awesome. Saw me for shortness of breath and fainting. discovered i had anemia. He was very candid and would not let me leave. very grateful.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

This guy needs to go practice somewhere else. Or at least get some experience with someone his senior. Diagnosed me with one thing when I said that was not what was wrong with me. Took the prescription the pharmacist she looked me and said this is not what you need. He did not listen to me at all. He acted like he didn't care at all. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I went to the Sussex Health Centre out patients department for a severe sinus, ear and throat infection. My first impression of Dr. Ward was that he was very young; however, found him very professional and extremely knowledgeable. He spent an appropriate amount of time doing the exam and diagnosing my condition. I did not feel rushed or insignificant. He was very caring. I hope Sussex gets to keep such a fine young doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013