Ratings for Dr. Greg German

Dr. German represents what a Doctor should be. He is a credit to his profession and an invaluable asset to PEI. He is caring, personable and knows his stuff! Thank you for helping my granddaughter and thank you for being here!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

not sure where i would be today only for having him here ,he helped my Dr and Surgeon and i through a bad infection that went all through me,nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. German was one of the nicest Doctors I have met. My husband and myself feel he certainly was instrumental in getting me better after contracting an infection after a hip operation and after four operations I owe my present condition to Dr. German's care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. German is a very thorough and kind person, he cares for his patients and is easy to talk to. He is always reachable and ready to listen to all of our problems. When he is unsure of something he presents another source of information to help us in every way possible. We are lucky to have him on the Island.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Very calm & helpful , great listener, excellent diagnoses.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013