Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Levine

Dr. Levine is caring & is generous w/ his time. However, as an oculoplastic surgeon, I no longer trust his skills or judgment. He performed a necessary surgery on my eyes to remove lashes buried under the right end juncture that were causing needle-like pain. Dr. Levine successfully removed the lashes, but failed to close the end juncture on 2 attempts, leaving a gap at the end of my lids. I am in as much pain now as I was before. While agreeing to refinements around my eyes, I ended up with eyes that are worse aesthetically. Also, Dr. Levine, without consulting me, made a 2" incision to my abdomen & laid bulky fat strips onto my under-eye area. This created huge fat lump pouches. I had hole-like depressions at the end of my eyes, but not under my eyes. However, the depressions at the end of my eyes were not filled, only my under-eye areas, which were not abnormally hollow. I am now more deformed, w/ more problems & pain than I was before his surgery. He betrayed my trust.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013