Ratings for Dr. Kelly Kuiper

Awful doctor, not even sure how she has her practicing license. She failed to ask me if I had a backup driver with me to drive me home before using eye drops in my eyes to dilate my pupils, and I did not know that she was going to do that. She then told me I could drive home and that it would be fine in 5 minutes, and that she was "closing" her business for the day soon and needed me to leave. This lead to me having to drive home with my pupils dilated, which was very dangerous.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dreadful doctor.Do not go.did not listen to any concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Refused to listen to patient concerns. Worst optometrist I have ever seem. Would never go back.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Have been to see her more then a year ago. I have seen quiet a few optometrists and all come across very professional. This lady however managed to share her thoughts, explain (and change!) the diagnosis. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Awesome eye doctor!! She took the time to do a proper eye examination but she did it in less time than my previous doctor!! Friendly and professional but I wish the doctor was a little more sociable but hey, everyone is different. Also, doesn't pressure patients to buy eye glasses from her office but her eyeglasses deals are quite good and they have got 3 for 1 deals which is awesome!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

love love love Dr Kuiper. Very smart, wonderful personality and really takes the time to do a proper eye examination. She is always on time, her staff are awesome and I can always get in if i have an emergency.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013