Ratings for Dr. Brodie Ramin

We Love him It's good doctor we wish him all the best

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Will listen, and discuss all of your concerns. Will not show you the door after 10-15 minutes! Dedicated. Very solid. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Fantastic doctor, so happy to have him taking care of me. Smart, bright and just gets it.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He's super awesome! Very dedicated. Being a doctor is his calling.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr.Ramin is my first family doctor, and I went to him in a very difficult and untrusting time in my life. Dr.Ramin has been patient, and reliable and extremely trustworthy. He not only saved me from a long string of bad life choices but, helped me become a better person and mother. I owe him alot.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Unfortunately he did not turn out to be a very good family doctor for me. When I became ill he did not address my concerns / symptoms and was reluctant to send me for testing or onto a specialists. I had to beg him to simply send me for a regular blood test. I finally ended up in the hospital for a week and am now still suffering due to delay of proper treatment. Needless to say I am not seeing him any longer. Would not recommend!

Submitted December 1, 2016

Best doctor I have ever have, he is very patient orientated. He has really helped me through my journey

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Ramin was my first methadone prescribing doctor I ever worked with, and so he is the gold standard to which I have compared the next two I have dealt with. Unbelievably kind and understanding, with a great sense of humour and always a smile on his face. Firm when needed but very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. His staff (at SHCHC) are incredible and go above and beyond for their patients, many of whom show a complete lack of gratefulness for the amazing care they receive. Working in addiction can be very tiring and frustrating, yet they somehow always have a smile and a kind word. The only problem (and the last time I was there was a while ago, so it may have changed) is that because there is such a huge demand for addictions doctors, he is constantly overbooked, to the point that he often has to stay late, and the waiting times grew to sometimes well over an hour. The trick is to show up right at the beginning of his shift so you can get in faster! The best doctor I've ever had, next to Dr Crouzat in Toronto.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

One of the most amazing Dr's I've ever had!! He has been the key in my recovery!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Cancels appointment at last minute although patient relied on him on a crucial time , not mentioning that the patient had to wait ten days for this urgent appointment ! See for yourself what happens next when a reliable link is broken in such a situation. A doctor who is not aware of the consequences it entails is... I leave it to you to conclude. Very bitter experience, believe me.

Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Brodie Ramin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients