Ratings for Dr. Chadwell M. Robbins

Dr Robbins and his staff are excellent. I had a skin graft done on the tip of my nose after MOHs surgery. Not only did the staff listen to my concerns, but answered all my questions without being condescending or abrupt. Not an easy thing to do when you know they have answered the same questions so many times. Strange as it sounds, I had a great time with them and I highlyrecommend Dr Robbins. My graft looks great as it continues to heal and it's only been a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I had not planned on ever seeing a plastic surgeon for anything. However, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer I knew that I would want a bilateral mastectomy followed by breast reconstruction . From the time of my first visit with Dr. Robbins he was very caring and understanding and explained everything I would be facing following a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. Dr. Frexis and Dr. Robbins worked on my initial surgery together. Dr. Robbins and his staff guided me through the recovery after the bilateral mastectomy. It required several trips to the office, keeping up with the drainage tubes, and the fills of the expanders. I reached the point where I would not need any more fills in the expanders. I was also receiving chemotherapy when I was receiving the fills in the expanders. Once I reached the size I wanted my breasts to be I didn't see Dr. Robbins for a while. He did not need to see me until at least three months after my radiation treatments. When I did see Dr. Robbins about setting up the reconstruction surgery, he was again very caring and understanding as he was every time I had seen him and was willing to work around my schedule. He explained that the implants would drop some, however on my left side, which is the side on which I had radiation, it did not drop. Radiation makes the skin more tight. When I went back for my last visit following the reconstruction, I think Dr. Robbins was more disappointed that there was no dropping of the implant on the left side. It doesn't bother me and no one is going to see me except for doctors and my husband. Let me also say that the office and nursing staff were super. I would recommend Dr. Robbins and his staff to any one who is facing a mastectomy and reconstruction. In fact I have already recommended him to a nurse friend of mine who would like to have breast reduction surgery. I will now see Dr. Robbins on a yearly basis following my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Robbins exceeded my expectations of my procedure. He was very kind, professional, and took his time every time I had a visit. Everyone in the office was so nice and always eager to help.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Let me preface this review by saying I have had six open abdominal surgeries and two lap abdominal surgeries (not plastic) so I am well versed in surgeons and their staff. Robbins Plastic Surgery was in a whole different league than any other surgeon I went to. Your first impression is the staff, and I can honestly say that after six months, I have never seen his staff have a "bad day." They are caring, kind and diligent when it comes to patient care. One nurse gave me her personal cell phone during recovery, because I was having issues. Doctor Robbins is as wonderful as his staff. I had multiple big procedures, tummy tuck, arm lift, and breast life with augmentation all together. I was told that a surgeon would be rushed with those procedures, and would do a less than stellar job. Not so with Dr. Robbins. I even emailed him this concern, and he was gracious enough to email me back and allay any concerns I had. My results are better than my wildest dreams. I have a better tummy, breasts, and arms than I did as a 16 year skinny thing. Dr. Robbins is also a perfectionist, often doing work on you well after the surgery. I had healing issues, and the office would not let me leave their care with anything less than perfection. My only regret is that I love the office so much, I will miss my visits there. If you are considering a plastic surgeon, this is the place you want to be.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I chose Dr. Robbins to perform my breast augmentation, and he did a phenomenal job, giving me the best outcome I could imagine! My post op results look incredible, thanks to him. He has a warm and kind demeanor, and the entire office staff are friendly and relatable. I am so pleased with my results, and will definitely work with Dr. Robbins for future cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Robins is the most personable surgeon I have ever met. Coupled with the great work he did for my father, I couldn't not have asked for a better surgeon. When I would take my dad to his other doctors appointments, the medical staff often commented on what a remarkable job Dr. Robins did on my dad's skin grafts. I am very thankful to him as he is not only kind and caring, but seems to be one of the best surgeons in the area.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Robbins and his team were amazing! Everything I needed they took care of, and he did a wonderful job on my surgery! I couldn't be anymore happy!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I cannot thank Dr. Robbins enough for coming to my rescue following Mohs surgery which required the removal of more layers than expected. I was referred to Dr. Robbins as soon as Dr. Pennington, the Mohs Surgeon, realized he needed a Plastic Surgeon to complete the procedure. Even though he had a full patient schedule that day, Dr. Robbins made time to complete the surgery. I will be forever grateful and thankful for Dr. Robbins and his staff (especially Jean) for staying late and "taking care of me"! You are the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Going through breast cancer is no easy journey, but I am so grateful to have had Dr. Robbins and his staff with me along the way. He is a humble and compassionate doctor who truly does care about his patients. He and his staff always have a smile on their face and are very kind. After interviewing a few plastic surgeons, I could see a difference in the care I would receive. Dr. Robbins is one of the few doctors who actually posts his reconstructive pictures on his website where you can preview his patient’s end results. That spoke volumes to me and that along with his caring personality sold me on choosing him after our consultation. Dr. Robbins is skilled and artistic in his work and I am very pleased. I could not have asked for a better care and would highly recommend him. ~ CC

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I went into this experience totally ignorant of what was to come. I was told that there was nothing to it - many people have "Basil cell skin cancer". The doctor that removed it did not clue me in to what was coming. When all was said and done and I looked at the before and after pictures that Dr. Robbins' staff had given me, it was then that I realized what a God given talent Dr. Robbins possesses. The hole in my nose was the size of a quarter. When Dr. Robbins was through and the stitches were removed it was remarkable. I'm sure as time goes by it will improve, but overall what he did was a miracle. If only he could have made those painful shots easier to take. His staff could not have been nicer. The young lady who took the stitches out and made the remark that "Yes, you can put make-up on" has never had this done to her nose. It has been almost two months and I still feel squeamish when I touch my nose. Dr. Robbins said the feeling will come back and I believe him but I know that I must be patient. Would I recommend Dr. Robbins as your plastic surgeon? You bet I would. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Chadwell M. Robbins's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare